Last Chance!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Last Chance!

Post by phonogfp »

Do you want to receive your March issue of the APS magazine on time? If so, here's your chance!

On the fence about whether you should join? Do yourself a favor: for the price of a couple of meals at the diner, you can enjoy a full year of APS membership, including 4 quarterly issues of the 60-page, full-color APS magazine full of informative articles, photography, and announcements of auctions, sales, and services; over 30,000 pages of online documents dating from 1890 to the present (including all magazine back issues), an online members-only value guide for uncommon phonographs; discounted pricing for members at EXPO events; and the satisfaction of knowing that you're supporting the international volunteer organization that supports our hobby!
APS Renewal Reminder 01.09.2024.jpg

Fonotone
Victor II

Re: Last Chance!

Post by Fonotone »

A brief plug for my pals at APS doing the heavy lifting. If you're a member of this forum but not a member of APS, you're really missing out. So much to get, and there's so little you have to give. The magazine alone is worth the price of admission...or more. What other printed journal in the USA is devoted solely to this hobby? There isn't one, of course. I have no bone to pick with social media, but if you think what you can glean on Facebook is as reliable or as meaningful as what you what can get from an issue of the Antique Phonograph, you need to think again.

-- Grant
Visit TechnoGallerie -- Antique Phonographs & More

http://www.technogallerie.com

A Museum Of Science & Invention Where The Exhibits Are For Sale

Ben the phono man
Victor II
Personal Text: Genuine New Jersey Native

Re: Last Chance!

Post by Ben the phono man »

Fonotone wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:04 pm A brief plug for my pals at APS doing the heavy lifting. If you're a member of this forum but not a member of APS, you're really missing out. So much to get, and there's so little you have to give. The magazine alone is worth the price of admission...or more. What other printed journal in the USA is devoted solely to this hobby? There isn't one, of course. I have no bone to pick with social media, but if you think what you can glean on Facebook is as reliable or as meaningful as what you what can get from an issue of the Antique Phonograph, you need to think again.

-- Grant
Nicely Put, Grant, Couldn't agree more. I've been a member since I started collecting. Speaking of which, the Victor "R" is coming out nicely!
- Ben