Happy Birthday, George Paul!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Happy Birthday, George Paul!

Post by MordEth »

It came to my attention while viewing the Edison board that today is George’s birthday, so I wanted to wish him a happy birthday quickly (as I am just about to run out the door to meet friends at an art gallery).

Happy Birthday, George!

May you have many happy returns, filled with music and phonographs!

I’ll have a card for you sometime later tonight after I get home. :D

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Happy Birthday, George Paul!

Post by phonogfp »

Aw, shucks... Thanks David!

George P.

PhonoJack
Victor Jr

Post by PhonoJack »

Gentlemen,

To celebrate George's birthday, you should buy one of George's books Antique Phonograph: Accessories & Contraptions (I highly recommend the entire series), located on Amazon.com at: http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewto ... 3508#p3508

Right now there are 8 New available discount priced at $37.96 or you can buy one of the used versions for $56.91 Yes, the used books are priced higher, perhaps an indication of future pricing. George would be happy if you celebrated his birthday by buying yourself this special gift.

Happy Birthday, George.

PhonoJack

bostonmike1
Victor I

Post by bostonmike1 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.PAUL----besides the knowledge and advice you give us all,it is comforting to know you are finally catching up with the rest of us "old Farts"!!! i guess now i have to send you the same birthday gift that i sent to Mr.Moo when he turned "ancient and fossilized"-----the "little blue pill".from what i hear, he has not been the same since U.P.S. delivered the package.he is really a bull in cows clothing!George, i have said more times in my life than i wish to count "have a great day" just as a parting phrase with little meaning, but i give it now to you with feeling. i hope you get everything,equal to and above, what you are teaching and sharing with us. your friend and fellow New Yorker Michael

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

Ha! It's obvious that I must hide my birthday somehow from these lists! No need for the blue pill - - I'd only forget to take it...

And as for Jack's suggestion, also know that I sell autographed copies of all our books! :D

Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes!

George P.

WDC
Victor IV

Post by WDC »

George, My best wishes to you too and many Bettini attachments in the future! ;)

Edisonfan
Victor V
Personal Text: Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration

Post by Edisonfan »

Happy Belated Birthday George! :oops:

PhonoJack
Victor Jr

George Paul's Books

Post by PhonoJack »

Hi Friends,

I don't mean to make this a big promo, commercial or advertisment for George and Tim's books (well, actually I do), but I should have posted the url of the site which presents a summary of the entire series of these incredible books. As soon as these books became well known, the coffee :coffee: table business expanded tenfold, because ya can't just buy one.

George has been writing for several phono periodicals for a long time, (longer than I'd care to mention) and he's very knowledgeable about so many apsects of this great hobby. I'm sure he has a ton more of good research just waiting to be put out there in another great book. C'mon George, one more book!

Oh, the site which summarizes George and Tim's books: http://www.phonophan.com/products.html Funny how some of these new books cost less than the used books on Amazon too.

Have fun,

Jack

Lenoirstreetguy
Victor IV

Post by Lenoirstreetguy »

Many happy returns of the day! And many more peachy books from your pen!
Jim

Aaron
Victor II

Post by Aaron »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!!