Mussehl & Westphal Saw Instructions

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
texasaudio
Victor Jr
Personal Text: How many more!

Mussehl & Westphal Saw Instructions

Post by texasaudio »

Hello All, This is my first post and just wanted to share this instruction on how to play the saw. I think they are from the 1920's. If someone can help me with how to load the MP3's I made of them I will post them as well. I found out the company is still around and selling saws. And yes I made the sleeves there in.

Matt

richardh

Re: Mussehl & Westphal Saw Instructions

Post by richardh »

Hi and welcome to the board. Those look like very interesting disks and I have never seen anything like those before. I hope you will upload the MP3's so that we can all find out the secrets of saw playing - must admit ive never heard a saw being played!

Uploading is easy. There are several options for hosting. The one I use is BOX Just click the link I set up and it will take you there. I think you can have a free account or you can pay for a larger storage facility.

Once you creat an account you can upload your MP3. You can generate a unique download link to that online MP3 file and post it here. People clicking on that link will then either be able to download the file or stream it direct from Box.

If you want any further more details instructions or if you have any questions feel free to send me a private masseage or ask them here in the thread.

RJ 8-)

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: Mussehl & Westphal Saw Instructions

Post by gramophoneshane »

I'd love to hear the instructional record as well.
I've got the saw solo disc, but never knew about the other 2 discs. The announcer must be a really fast talker, to fit all the instruction into about 1 minute per side lol.