"The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
kid amberola
Victor Jr

"The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale

Post by kid amberola »

I don't post much but I do appreciate what this board is all about. To me it's the most active and informative Phono type board out there on the net. So to show my thanks I want to offer my humble youTube video of "The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale. This was done on my digital camera with larger than standard memory card and of course onboard microphone. The phonograph is the ubiquitous, at least in the States, Edison C250 upright:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFU_pz_1xk

How can have the actual video file post here?

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Re: "The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale

Post by Valecnik »

Hi Kid Amberola,

I struggled with this a bit too. All you have to do is click on the "Youtube" box above when you are editing and insert the link between the characters. MordEth could surely explain more eloquently. (Anyway, see my posting from yesterday for the final result)

Nice video and nice C250 BTW.

Viva-Tonal
Victor II

Re: "The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale

Post by Viva-Tonal »

kid amberola wrote:I don't post much but I do appreciate what this board is all about. To me it's the most active and informative Phono type board out there on the net. So to show my thanks I want to offer my humble youTube video of "The Blue Room" by Mike Speciale. This was done on my digital camera with larger than standard memory card and of course onboard microphone. The phonograph is the ubiquitous, at least in the States, Edison C250 upright:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFU_pz_1xk[/youtube]
Fixed.