Arthur Pare in Music

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
edisonplayer
Victor IV

Arthur Pare in Music

Post by edisonplayer »

I was concerned about what happened to my friend Arthur Pare.I tried to call him last Saturday at his home,but there was no answer.The same thing happened last month.I remembered the name of the church Arthur attends;St.Catherine's in Shelburne,VT.A friend of mine Googled the name and found their phone number.The pastor left a message telling me Arthur had fallen and is recuperating in a nursing facility in Burlington.I'm going to send Arthur a card as well as call him later in the week.Arthur Pare is the man that got me started in the phonograph/record hobby.Please send Arthur a card.Arthur S. Pare c/o Starr Farm Nursing Center,98 Starr Farm Rd.,Burlington,VT 05401.He'd be happy to hear from you!edisonplayer PS;Does anyone out there remember Arthur?

emerson
Victor III

Re: Arthur Pare in Music

Post by emerson »

I know Art from his record auctions and will get a card out to him. Thanks for your diligent detective skills.

edisonplayer
Victor IV

Re: Arthur Pare in Music

Post by edisonplayer »

I got some sad news.I found out yesterday that Arthur had passed away on July 19th.Rest in peace.edisonplayer PS;Arthur Pare's obituary can be found on www.readyfuneral.com