NEW RELEASES ON RESIN CYLINDER

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
FellowCollector
Victor IV

Re: NEW RELEASES ON RESIN CYLINDER

Post by FellowCollector »

My cylinder copy of "Button Up Your Overcoat" from Norman arrived today and I am very pleased indeed! I played it once on my Edison Triumph model E and again on one of my Edison Operas and the sound is absolutely wonderful. The cylinder plays crisp, clear, and with plenty of volume and the cylinder rotates perfectly true on the mandrel.

This is my first cylinder purchase from Norman and I am very impressed by the quality of the material he uses (very quiet and very durable) as well as the quality of the recording. The cylinder was packaged very securely, shipped promptly and arrived quickly.

Thank you, Norman, for all of your efforts in making an excellent quality product. I highly recommend Norman's cylinders and hope that someday he will also produce disc records! For those who are wondering how/where to order here is Norman's web page: https://www.phonoworks.com/

Doug

Victrolacollector
Victor V

Post by Victrolacollector »

FellowCollector wrote:My cylinder copy of "Button Up Your Overcoat" from Norman arrived today and I am very pleased indeed! I played it once on my Edison Triumph model E and again on one of my Edison Operas and the sound is absolutely wonderful. The cylinder plays crisp, clear, and with plenty of volume and the cylinder rotates perfectly true on the mandrel.

This is my first cylinder purchase from Norman and I am very impressed by the quality of the material he uses (very quiet and very durable) as well as the quality of the recording. The cylinder was packaged very securely, shipped promptly and arrived quickly.

Thank you, Norman, for all of your efforts in making an excellent quality product. I highly recommend Norman's cylinders and hope that someday he will also produce disc records! For those who are wondering how/where to order here is Norman's web page: https://www.phonoworks.com/

Doug
Doug:

I totally agree, I have bought most of his cylinders. Plus many from Rob at Edisonia and Vulcan.
They are great. They are a bargain to get good quality music onto your cylinder machine. They are the titles that most people would prefer to hear. I am always excited about the next release.

I trust you will find these to be outstanding.

All the best,

Jerry

WDC
Victor IV

Post by WDC »

Thank you very much! I do appreciate it, especially as I know that I cannot maintain a much lower price point due to the initial manufacture costs of the galvanic master mold. There will be another title released this fall at the Wayne show but I won't announce it until it is ready.

Furthermore, there will be also some Blue Amberol re-issues as well.

OrthoSean
Victor V

Post by OrthoSean »

Hey Norman,

Can't wait to see you at Wayne! Please bring me a copy of "Button Up Your Overcoat" and, like last time, I'll likely buy some others from you, always great stuff.

See you soon!

Sean