Nauck's Vintage Records radio show

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

Nauck's Vintage Records radio show

Post by alang »

The semi-annual Nauck's Vintage Records radio show runs this weekend and repeats next Saturday and Sunday. It's a chance to hear many records that you won't get to hear otherwise. :D
Link to Nauck's website: http://78rpm.com/
Direct link to radio show: http://loudcity.com/stations/radio-dismuke/tune_in
Enjoy
Andreas

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: Nauck's Vintage Records radio show

Post by gramophoneshane »

mathu wrote:online marketing which means the marketing of products or services over the Internet. Which makes perfect for today’s emerging era of information technology.
====================
Seo Glasgow
Bloody spammers :roll: :roll: :roll:

alang
VTLA

Post by alang »

Not sure I understand the comments :?: I did not suggest for anyone to buy anything, I simply enjoyed listening to the show myself and thought other might as well.
Andreas

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Post by gramophoneshane »

My comment is soley aimed at Mathu, who is obviously more interested in selling his obscure search engine that no-ones heard of or will ever use, than phonographs. He's also left a similar comment in the archives section. I'm sure once one of our moderators spot Mathus posts, they'll be removed along with his membership.
I honestly dont know why these spammers waste their time posting this nonsense on forums. Their posts seldom stay visible for more than a day or two, and any "business" that resorts to spamming forums has more chance of annoying everyone than attracting new customers.

As for your post Andreas, it is totally relevant, & Im sure many of us appreciate the heads up.
I for one wouldn't have known about the Naucks Radio show had you not posted the information.
So thank you ;)

alang
VTLA

Post by alang »

Ah, I see the connection now. Yes, I'll never understand the concept of trying to sell by annoying people :?
Thanks for explaining.
Andreas