Unusual, Odd or Rare Labels

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
jazzgirl1920s
Victor Jr

Re: Unusual, Odd or Rare Labels

Post by jazzgirl1920s »

I also like the Autograph label of Marsh Laborartories, Chicago but jazz records and just about anythng else on this label is very hard to find and if these records show up in auctions they are very expensive I have found. Here is one of Merritt Brunies and His Friars Inn Orchestra. Besides a picture of the label which I am including as an attachment here is a link to the recording which I have on my youtube page so you can hear it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoGkztuy ... annel_page

jazzgirl1920s
Attachments
bruniesmautograph.jpg

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Unusual, Odd or Rare Labels

Post by MordEth »

jazzgirl1920s,

Thanks for posting these (and linking the video no less, as I enjoyed listening to it)!

I really need to watch more of your videos; I have only watched a few of them tonight, mostly while cutting out images for the machine picture transparencies thread.

I’ve enjoyed all of them so far.

Thanks again!

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.