Posting Pictures on this Forum...

Share your phonograph repair & restoration techniques here
Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Posting Pictures on this Forum...

Post by Curt A »

If you are new to this forum or just never tried posting pictures, please read on:

Posting pictures is easy on this forum... First go down to the right hand bottom of your post and click "edit" (you don't do this step if you are making an initial post, only if you want to add pics later). The screen will show your original post and you scroll down past the "Preview - Submit" line to the area below the red line that says Upload Attachment...

Once you are there, click "Choose File", which will take you to the hard drive on your computer. You need to know where the pics you want to post are stored, so make sure you save them where you will be able to find them again... When you locate the pic you want to post (you have to do them one at a time), select it and it will show in the window. Then click "add file" and once it uploads click either Preview (if you want to see how it looks) or Submit when you are finished... Done.
Attachments
Post Pics.jpg
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

briankeith
Victor IV
Personal Text: Jeepster

Re: Posting Pictures on this Forum...

Post by briankeith »

I tried posting photos from my IPhone 6 and the site will not except them - so I send them from my IPhone to my PC and then to the site - the long way but it works.