New Phonograph Related Book Available Now (Granby)

Post links to your phonograph-related site, YouTube channel, or other useful information here
cjstoessner
Victor O
Personal Text: James-Gail Co.

New Phonograph Related Book Available Now (Granby)

Post by cjstoessner »

Greetings! I am a fellow enthusiast (and historian/author) who is excited to announce that my book on the history of Granby Phonograph Corporation just got published a week or so ago. It is available on Amazon and http://www.james-gail.com.

Norfolk’s Greatest Home Furnishers: The Story of Phillip Levy & Co. and The Granby Phonograph

We all know how the “off brand” phonographs have not gotten quite as much research and attention as the big companies, and this book is the complete history of one off brand phonograph, from beginning to end. With that said, this book is written from a historical non-fiction perspective – it’s not a typical collector’s book with values, etc. But, if you’re into the history of phonographs and the economic conditions of the late teens and early twenties, you might want to check this out. Some of the book covers the family and their furniture store prior to, and after the phonograph business was dissolved, but for $19.99, it’s a good read… something fun and different anyways.

Also, I am open to speaking engagements and book signing opportunities, and if you have a Granby or related memorabilia, I am on the hunt seeking out different models and signage to possibly have a small museum one day. I will travel within reason.
Christopher J. Stoessner
Enthusiast, Collector, Historian
Author of Norfolk's Greatest Home Furnishers: The Story of Phillip Levy & Co. and the Granby Phonograph

Founder
James-Gail Co.
www.james-gail.com