FOR SALE: 1904 VICTOR CATALOG REPRINT - $15.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE: 1904 VICTOR CATALOG REPRINT - $15.00

Post by Shawn »

Folks,

I am getting excited for the upcoming Wayne show. I have a special, newly reprinted paper catalog available.

As well, check out the attached PDF inventory of all of the paper items I have available. Over 70 pieces of high-quality reproduction paper. If you can't make it to the show, I can ship.

Here is a catalog that I don't ever believe was reprinted. It is the 1904 Victor catalog produced when they came out with the Taper Tone Arm. This is early. For example it presents what we normally think of as the rear mount Victor E as the Victor II.

This catalog has been faithfully reproduced on similar paper as the original. It is a full 32 pages showing horns, carrying cases as well as the complete 1904 Victor line-up. The beautiful color front and back are stunning!

The price is $15.00.

If you have interest in this, or any of my paper items, just contact me at: MShawnORourke@gmail.com

Thank you

Shawn
Victor Front.jpg
COMPLETE CATALOG LISTING:
Paper Pages.pdf
(3.8 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Ripduf1
Victor III
Personal Text: HORNS ROLLED & STRAIGHTENED

Re: FOR SALE: 1904 VICTOR CATALOG REPRINT - $15.00

Post by Ripduf1 »

Hi Shawn, I will take one. Please bring it to Wayne and I will pay/pick up there. Thanks John
Horns rolled and straightened

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Re: FOR SALE: 1904 VICTOR CATALOG REPRINT - $15.00

Post by Shawn »

Absolutely John. Thank you.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph