Wanted Emerson Phonographs

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
emerson
Victor III

Wanted Emerson Phonographs

Post by emerson »

Still looking for a few models, an Enclosed Horn Table model, a Wayne, a Louis XV, a Euphonic, and not sure of any others. The previous wanted post WORKED---Thanks to Estott, The Bergundy model console should arrive from the Albany, N.Y. area when the warmer weather arrives (non snow) and Thanks to all the others that took their time to let me know of Emerson phonographs they spotted.

rgordon939
Victor V

Re: Wanted Emerson Phonographs

Post by rgordon939 »

Herb I sent you an message here on the forum, did you read it? I tried calling a couple times also and didn’t get an answer.

Rich Gordon
Last edited by rgordon939 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herman
Victor II

Post by Herman »

emerson wrote:Still looking for a few models, an Enclosed Horn Table model, a Wayne, a Louis XV, a Euphonic, and not sure of any others. The previous wanted post WORKED---Thanks to Estott, The Bergundy model console should arrive from the Albany, N.Y. area when the warmer weather arrives (non snow) and Thanks to all the others that took their time to let me know of Emerson phonographs they spotted.
I have a Emerson Wondergram It is in Canada at the moment and I am in FL. Will be back in Canada around April. Let me know if interested.

Herman

estott
Victor Monarch
Personal Text: I have good days...this might not be one of them

Post by estott »

emerson wrote:Still looking for a few models, an Enclosed Horn Table model, a Wayne, a Louis XV, a Euphonic, and not sure of any others. The previous wanted post WORKED---Thanks to Estott, The Bergundy model console should arrive from the Albany, N.Y. area when the warmer weather arrives (non snow) and Thanks to all the others that took their time to let me know of Emerson phonographs they spotted.

Glad to know you'll be getting that console- remember to post pictures!