Wanted: Upright Victor Transportation NE Ohio to Indy

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
maginter
Victor II

Wanted: Upright Victor Transportation NE Ohio to Indy

Post by maginter »

Hi All -

Didn't really know where to list this, but thought I would start here.

I have a Victor Upright that I need moved from south of Cleveland, OH to the Indianapolis, IN area. I am wondering if there is anyone that will be heading this way that would be willing to transport this for me?

TIA and email me with questions.

Mark
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."
Nikola Tesla

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Re: Wanted: Upright Victor Transportation NE Ohio to Indy

Post by Victrola-Monkey »

Mark,

There’s a guy that lives south of Cleveland that I had seen at a auction near there once, then later unknowingly bought a radio from him on eBay. He mentioned that he works for uship. Recently TMF member Marco (who also lives south of Cleveland) needed a phonograph picked up in Louisiana and brought to his home. I connected the two, Marco employed his services, and in the end was very pleased. If you are interested, I’ll give you his contact info.

maginter
Victor II

Re: Wanted: Upright Victor Transportation NE Ohio to Indy

Post by maginter »

Victrola-Monkey wrote:Mark,

There’s a guy that lives south of Cleveland that I had seen at a auction near there once, then later unknowingly bought a radio from him on eBay. He mentioned that he works for uship. Recently TMF member Marco (who also lives south of Cleveland) needed a phonograph picked up in Louisiana and brought to his home. I connected the two, Marco employed his services, and in the end was very pleased. If you are interested, I’ll give you his contact info.

That would be great, thanks!
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."
Nikola Tesla