The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings

It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: FOR SALE: Edison Diamond Discs - Various
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 am 
Victor IV
PM only please with interest. **Some hard to find Vaughn De Leath Edison DD's in this group!**

USPS shipping extra and at cost. Paypal 'friends' payment. Pictures can/will be sent prior to payment
so that you can feel comfortable with my text description.

1. 51673 - A CUP OF COFFEE A SANDWICH AND YOU - MIKE SPECIALE AND HIS HOTEL CARLTON TERRACE ORCHESTRA - FOX TROT WITH VOCALS BY ARTHUR HALL (GREAT, GREAT SIDE HERE!!)
AND......- FOND OF YOU - ERNIE GOLDEN AND HIS HOTEL McALPIN ORCHESTRA VOCALS BY GEORGE BALLARD! Shiny E+/E+ $70

2. 52212 - THERE MUST BE A SILVER LINING (THAT'S SHINING FOR ME) - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL and HER BUDDIES)
AND......- RAMBLER ROSES RAMBLE - VAUGHN DE LEATH Wonderful sides shiny E (couple tiny light scratches) $50

3. 52627 - I'D FALL IN LOVE WITH ME (IF I WERE YOU) - VAUGH DE LEATH
AND......- LET ME HAVE MY DREAMS - HELEN CLARK V+/V+ light scratches and one edge flake VERY LATE EDISON DD! $75

4. 52203 - LOVELY LITTLE SILHOUETTE - FOX TROT - DUKE YELLMAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA VOCALS BY THEO ALBAN'
AND......- THERE'S SOMEBODY NEW - FOX TROT - DUKE YELLMAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA E/E- few light scratches SOMEBODY side $75

5. *SOLD* 51730 - EVERYBODY'S CHARLESTON CRAZY - FOX TROT - GEORGIA MELODIANS (wonderful!)
AND......- RHYTHM OF THE DAY - FOX TROT - GEORGIA MELODIANS E/E (couple edge flakes Rhythm side only) $75

6. *SOLD* 52388 - I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) with MURIEL POLLOCK at the piano
AND......- NOBODY BUT BABY - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Two Pianos (one small edge flake NOBODY side) E-/E- $60 (scarce!)

7. 52288 - HAPPY GO LUCKY LANE - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies
AND......- AFTER MY LAUGHTER CAME TEARS - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) Guitar and Piano Accompaniment E/E $75 (scarce!)

8. *Sale Pending* 52104 - HERE COMES THE SHOW BOAT - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies
AND......- BLOW, BLOW BLOW (ON YOUR OLD HARMONICA JOE) - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies E+/E+ $75 (scarce!)

Thanks,
Doug

Last edited by FellowCollector on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Edison Diamond Discs - Various
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 am 
Victor II
FellowCollector wrote:
PM only please with interest. **Some hard to find Vaughn De Leath Edison DD's in this group!**

USPS shipping extra and at cost. Paypal 'friends' payment. Pictures can/will be sent prior to payment
so that you can feel comfortable with my text description.

1. 51673 - A CUP OF COFFEE A SANDWICH AND YOU - MIKE SPECIALE AND HIS HOTEL CARLTON TERRACE ORCHESTRA - FOX TROT WITH VOCALS BY ARTHUR HALL (GREAT, GREAT SIDE HERE!!)
AND......- FOND OF YOU - ERNIE GOLDEN AND HIS HOTEL McALPIN ORCHESTRA VOCALS BY GEORGE BALLARD! Shiny E+/E+ $70

2. 52212 - THERE MUST BE A SILVER LINING (THAT'S SHINING FOR ME) - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL and HER BUDDIES)
AND......- RAMBLER ROSES RAMBLE - VAUGHN DE LEATH Wonderful sides shiny E (couple tiny light scratches) $50

3. 52627 - I'D FALL IN LOVE WITH ME (IF I WERE YOU) - VAUGH DE LEATH
AND......- LET ME HAVE MY DREAMS - HELEN CLARK V+/V+ light scratches and one edge flake VERY LATE EDISON DD! $75

4. 52203 - LOVELY LITTLE SILHOUETTE - FOX TROT - DUKE YELLMAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA VOCALS BY THEO ALBAN'
AND......- THERE'S SOMEBODY NEW - FOX TROT - DUKE YELLMAN AND HIS ORCHESTRA E/E- few light scratches SOMEBODY side $75

5. 51730 - EVERYBODY'S CHARLESTON CRAZY - FOX TROT - GEORGIA MELODIANS (wonderful!)
AND......- RHYTHM OF THE DAY - FOX TROT - GEORGIA MELODIANS E/E (couple edge flakes Rhythm side only) $75

6. 52388 - I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) with MURIEL POLLOCK at the piano
AND......- NOBODY BUT BABY - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Two Pianos (one small edge flake NOBODY side) E-/E- $60 (scarce!)

7. 52288 - HAPPY GO LUCKY LANE - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies
AND......- AFTER MY LAUGHTER CAME TEARS - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) Guitar and Piano Accompaniment E/E $75 (scarce!)

8. 52288 - HERE COMES THE SHOW BOAT - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies
AND......- BLOW, BLOW BLOW (ON YOUR OLD HARMONICA JOE) - VAUGHN DE LEATH (THE RADIO GIRL) and Her Buddies E+/E+ $75 (scarce!)

Thanks,
Doug

PM sent RE #6. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Edison Diamond Discs - Various
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 am 
Victor III
PM sent for #5