Edisonic -Beethoven

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Dustie89
Victor III

Edisonic -Beethoven

Post by Dustie89 »

I recently purchased a Edisonic Beethoven model in need of restoration, and I am looking for a Edisonic reproducer or spare parts that someone may have.

Thanks
Dustie
Last edited by Dustie89 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Re: Looking for Edisonic Beethoven reproducer, and spare par

Post by marcapra »

I'd like to see some pics of your Beethoven, that's a rare machine. I have a couple of Schuberts and I love them for playing DDs. they are even great for playing Caruso records with the Fletcher reproducer.

Dustie89
Victor III

Post by Dustie89 »

I have a Schubert also, and I love the way it sounds. I picked up the Beethoven for $60, but it is a ground up restoration. Someone had previously amputated the poor thing. When I realized what it was after I found it I nearly cried lol. The motor still works, and I ended up finding the crank in the bottom of the motor compartment. Someone has also tried to paint it to "pretty it up", but I don't know how I'ever come across another.. its one of the few times I feel a complete restoration is necessary. I will post pics. Any info on the machine will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Dustie89 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dustie89
Victor III

Post by Dustie89 »

I'll have to send pics another way. I can't get any pics to send.

alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

Post by alang »

When you create a post, just scroll down, browse for a picture file and then click "Add the File". This way you can easily post up to 10 pictures per post. I'd like to see the Beethoven as well.
Andreas

gramophone78
Victor VI

Post by gramophone78 »

Dustie89 wrote:I'll have to send pics another way. I can't get any pics to send.
As Andreas has wrote...posting pics is very easy on our forum. However, if your looking to buy or sell parts....you need to post in our "Yankee Trader" section. Since you have duplicated this post in that section already......you may want to change your heading "here" if you just wish to show your machine(s).

Dustie89
Victor III

Post by Dustie89 »

Will do. I'm just mainly seeking advice in this forum.
It says "invalid picture" when I try to upload the photos onto the forum. I am using a smart phone. Would that be inhibiting the upload?

Dustie89
Victor III

seeking info on (Edisonic- Beethoven)

Post by Dustie89 »

Will do. I'm just mainly seeking advice in this forum.
It says "invalid picture" when I try to upload the photos onto the forum. I am using a smart phone. Would that be inhibiting the upload?

gramophone78
Victor VI

Re: seeking info on (Edisonic- Beethoven)

Post by gramophone78 »

Dustie89 wrote:Will do. I'm just mainly seeking advice in this forum.
Maybe you can PM them to me or another member and I will post them for you. Glad to help as we all are... ;).

alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

Re: seeking info on (Edisonic- Beethoven)

Post by alang »

Dustie89 wrote:Will do. I'm just mainly seeking advice in this forum.
I've never had any problems uploading regular jpg images, even high resolution. Not sure about other formats though. Never tried from a smart phone either.
Andreas