PRAISE WHERE IT IS DUE

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
epigramophone
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: An analogue relic trapped in a digital world.

PRAISE WHERE IT IS DUE

Post by epigramophone »

We hear of so many bad experiences on eBay that it is important to acknowledge good service from sellers when we receive it.

Step forward Golden Era Sounds of Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire, whose eBay identity is "mr-shake-hands-man".

I had not dealt with this seller before, but the records which I purchased were very well packed and were sent by courier (Hermes) at a very reasonable £5.78 for five 12 inch discs.

I was kept fully informed of the progress of my order at every stage, and I had no need of the no quibble condition guarantee as the records were all exactly as described in the eBay listings.

This is eBay as it should be done.

Steve
Victor VI
Location: London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Evesham

Re: PRAISE WHERE IT IS DUE

Post by Steve »

Yes, I think it is an overdue exercise on a forum to express praise and gratitude to eBay seller who go the extra mile and make sure everything is done right.

Thanks for the heads up with this specific seller.

Personally I would recommend the following sellers who I have dealt with and been very pleased with the results (could this be a refinement of the eBay feedback system which is not always a good indicator of the truth?):

"firebottles" (mentioned elsewhere currently in the "Most Expensive Gem" thread in US forum

"phonoland" (Paul Smits - originator of the forum with same name is a reliable seller of quality machines - everything arrives in bomb proof packing)