FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 - $395.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
dphelle
Victor Jr

FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 - $395.00

Post by dphelle »

EDISON AMBO PLAYER.jpg
I live in Redding, California. This Phonograph, has been in my friends family for generations. It works, and we tried one record on it. I don't know that much about it, to say any more. A New Front Grill has been put on. The rest is Original Oak. I can send direct pictures to you, if you would like to see it closer. It is in great condition. I never posted on this site before, and the Pictures are all mixed up. From a Smoke Free Home. I would be happy to send this Amberola by UPS, and Buyer pays for the packing and Shipping. I accept PayPal. THANKS
Last edited by dphelle on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Re: FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 with over 100 Records - $79

Post by Phonofreak »

You have this listed on Craigslist for $695.00, and you are selling this to Forum members for $795.00??? An extra $100.00?? What gives?? :evil: :evil:
Harvey Kravitz

dphelle
Victor Jr

Re: FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 with over 100 Records - $69

Post by dphelle »

Hi, I tried to change and lower the price on this site, but I just can't figure out how to do it. I thought I accidentally deleted the post, while trying to lower the price.. I also saw, that I did say OBO, so I would come down to my Craigslist price. I had it on Craigslist for alot more, and have slowly brought it down. I also now realize that the 2 boxes of records, are numbered, meaning the records are numbered. and this is a set of 100 or more. I haven't had the chance to really go through them all, and write all the titles, and there numbers down. That is what I was trying to do... but couldn't figure it out... So if you are interested in all of it. Please let me know. Thanks
Last edited by dphelle on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Re: FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 with over 100 Records - $79

Post by HisMastersVoice »

You can change the price by clicking the edit button at the top and then change the title of the post.

dphelle
Victor Jr

Re: FOR SALE: EDISON AMBEROLA 30 - $395.00

Post by dphelle »

I would totally like to remove this post. I do not see a place to do it. Thanks