WANTED: Adapters For Odd Spindle Records

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Le0
Victor II
Personal Text: avid 22 years old collector

Re: WANTED: Adapters For Odd Spindle Records

Post by Le0 »

HisMastersVoice wrote:
Phonofreak wrote:I got my set of odd spindle adapters from Leo. I have the adapters for the Standard, Harmony, United, and Aretino. These are first rate with meticulous craftsmanship. The price was very reasonable for a well made product. I can see a lot of time and effort went into making these. This is an asset to the hobby. Thanks Leo, for a job well done.
Harvey Kravitz
Agreed! I got mine last week and the craftsmanship is superb.

I'm really happy you are satisfied. :D

and for those who wanted to have a look:
Attachments
IMG_2131.JPG
Machines I own: Edison Standard A, suitcase Home, Home A, Triumph A & B, Columbia type BS, Standard Model A, Victor E, IV & V, Pathéphone No.4

Player-Tone
Victor II

Post by Player-Tone »

My adapter sets will officially be available some time next week, the initial set-up took longer than expected.

Here is a sneak peek of how they will look; showing a picture of the Harmony adapter:
HarmonyAdapter.jpg
AdapterTurntable.jpg
Thanks for your patience,
Mike

Le0
Victor II
Personal Text: avid 22 years old collector

Post by Le0 »

hi, it's been a while since I visited the forum... I received inquiries for a new run, last time I made 3 sets but couldn't make more at the time.
now I have free access to the required tooling so feel free to ask for a set so I have an idea of the quantity I need to produce.
Machines I own: Edison Standard A, suitcase Home, Home A, Triumph A & B, Columbia type BS, Standard Model A, Victor E, IV & V, Pathéphone No.4