Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FloridaClay
Victor VI

Re: FOR SALE: Edison A-250 Instructions Book, Manual - $15

Post by FloridaClay »

PM sent.

Clay
Arthur W. J. G. Ord-Hume's Laws of Collecting
1. Space will expand to accommodate an infinite number of possessions, regardless of their size.
2. Shortage of finance, however dire, will never prevent the acquisition of a desired object, however improbable its cost.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

I'll have these for sale at Union if interested. Also available by mail.

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

Valecnik wrote:I still have some of these left if anyone's interested. I can also bring to Union and save you the postage.
I'm coming to Union for the first time this year and I want one. Do you have a space there? How will I find you?
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

audiophile102 wrote:
Valecnik wrote:I still have some of these left if anyone's interested. I can also bring to Union and save you the postage.
I'm coming to Union for the first time this year and I want one. Do you have a space there? How will I find you?
I'll be set up with a friend of mine in the back. There are several at the show who could point me out. Thanks!

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

Valecnik wrote:
audiophile102 wrote:
I'll be set up with a friend of mine in the back. There are several at the show who could point me out. Thanks!
Excellent. Looking forward to meeting many forum members including you. :D
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

I'll be bringing a few of these to Union. Can also mail them to you. PM me if you have any interest. :D

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

Bump. A few of these left if anyone's interested.

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

A few of these left if interested. Once they're gone, that's it. Can bring to Union or mail. Thanks!