FOR SALE: 1915 Victrola VV-XVIII w/ Full Album Set - INQUIRE

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

FOR SALE: 1915 Victrola VV-XVIII w/ Full Album Set - INQUIRE

Post by brianu »

I'm selling this extremely early VV-XVIII, which was produced according to the Victor Data Book in early 1915... so this machine has just turned 100! The motor has been rebuilt and runs perfectly (as do the locks, speed control indicator and auto-stop, etc.), the Exhibition reproducer has been rebuilt and the cabinet has been cleaned inside and out. The turntable felt is original and shows a bit of wear, but I can provide replacement felt if preferred. This machine also has its full set of 16 albums lettered A through P, and aside from some wear to a few pages inside P, these are in extremely nice shape and show no writing at all. The cabinet does show a little wear around the edges, including a couple spots by the lid lock and at the lower record storage doors, where someone apparently attempted to open them when locked, but it's nothing too offensive at all... Otherwise, the only thing really worth noting is that the escutcheon for the lock to the record storage doors seems to be a replacement. This is a really great machine. I'm going to offer it here first in case anyone might be interested... if not, then I'll probably list it on ebay with a buy it now price of 2300 or 2400 and with a best offer option... obviously I'll accept a fair amount less than that here... which would depend on whether the sale is just cash, or some sort of trade deal, etc., although I'd prefer the former. I'd also prefer to keep this together rather than separate the machine from the albums. This is located in southern NJ just outside Philadelphia PA. You can message me or email me at brianu73 at hotmail. Thanks.

Brian
Attachments
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2430.JPG
IMG_2433.JPG
IMG_2435.JPG
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_2448.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG
IMG_2450.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG

brianu
Victor V

Re: FOR SALE - 1915 Victrola VV-XVIII w/ Full Album Set

Post by brianu »

a couple more shots...
Attachments
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2431.JPG

rgordon939
Victor V

Re: FOR SALE: 1915 Victrola VV-XVIII w/ Full Album Set - INQ

Post by rgordon939 »

Pam sent.

Rich Gordon

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

I'll be listing this on ebay for more on Saturday, but until then, any interest at $1950?

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

on ebay.