WANTED: Needle cup cap

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

WANTED: Needle cup cap

Post by audiophile102 »

My 1916 Sonora Invincible does not have a cover for the used needle cup. I'm looking for a gold one.
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

fmblizz
Victor IV

Re: WANTED: Needle cup cap

Post by fmblizz »

pm sent

fmblizz
Victor IV

Post by fmblizz »

can anyone provide a picture of this needle cup so forum members can look through their parts and possibly help audiophile out..

blizz

mattrx
Victor IV

Post by mattrx »

Blizz,
This may or may not be helpful. I have a nickel plated Sonora needle cup listed on eBay right now. This one is for an Elite. It may (or may not) be the style audiophile102 is looking for. Definitely not the same plating. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181891464074?ss ... 1555.l2649

Measurements available upon request. Not sure if this helps, but its all I have that might be helpful.

Matt

audiophile102
Victor IV

Post by audiophile102 »

mattrx wrote:Blizz,
This may or may not be helpful. I have a nickel plated Sonora needle cup listed on eBay right now. This one is for an Elite. It may (or may not) be the style audiophile102 is looking for. Definitely not the same plating. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181891464074?ss ... 1555.l2649

Measurements available upon request. Not sure if this helps, but its all I have that might be helpful.

Matt
I'm going to ask Roger Merenkov if your cup cap an be painted to look gold like my trim. If he can do it, I will want to buy it. Thanks!
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

audiophile102
Victor IV

Post by audiophile102 »

mattrx wrote:Blizz,

Matt
I ran it passed Roger Merenkov who is an expert on all things phonograph. He advised me to pass on it. Thanks anyway!