SOLD: SUPER CLEAN ½ BARREL HERZOG CABINET - $750

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

SOLD: SUPER CLEAN ½ BARREL HERZOG CABINET - $750

Post by Shawn »

In 1899 John Herzog started a small cabinet company named the Herzog Art Furniture Co. to manufacture church furniture. Soon he transformed his company into a major concern that provided a high quality line of phonograph cabinets. I offer today the No. 809 disk record cabinet.

This cabinet is stunningly original. The finish is very strong. It retains all of the original record slats. The original lock works wonderfully. The cabinet is very solid, sturdy and stable. It can accommodate the largest to the smallest machines. It even retains the original numbered ledger under each set of record slats. The picture of the cabinet open shows it with records, though no records are included in the sale of this cabinet.

There is not much else to say about this cabinet. It is truly a wonderful example of a really elegant oak disk record cabinet that is not often found, especially in this original condition.

The price for this cabinet is $750, significantly lower than others have sold in the recent past. I would prefer to have someone pick up this cabinet. I can deliver to Stanton's auction in a few weeks or even Union next year with payment. If you want to arrange your own shipping, I will help from this end.

Please contact me with interest at: MShawnORourke@gmail.com

Thank you
Picture 13 AA.png
Picture 13 AAA.png
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph