For Sale: Victor #2 One Piece Gaskets $20 Shipped

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
donniej
Victor III

For Sale: Victor #2 One Piece Gaskets $20 Shipped

Post by donniej »

These are a direct copy of the originals. They're made of the softest silicone I could find, and they should never shrink or harden. They're approximately as soft as a rubber band. They sound, what I would expect to be, as good as the originals did 90+ years ago.
While these are injection molded (by me), it's mostly a handmde process, so there will be plenty of cosmetic imperfections. The pictures accurately represent the quality, though color will vary a bit.

$20 shipped anywhere in the USA.
Attachments
IMG_3591.JPG
IMG_3628.JPG

ehs004
Victor III

Re: For Sale: Victor #2 One Piece Gaskets $20 Shipped

Post by ehs004 »

donniej wrote:These are a direct copy of the originals. They're made of the softest silicone I could find, and they should never shrink or harden. They're approximately as soft as a rubber band. They sound, what I would expect to be, as good as the originals did 90+ years ago.
While these are injection molded (by me), it's mostly a handmde process, so there will be plenty of cosmetic imperfections. The pictures accurately represent the quality, though color will vary a bit.

$20 shipped anywhere in the USA.
They sure turned out nice!

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Post by Phonofreak »

Will these be made in a reddish orange? That's what the originals are. They were never baby blue. ;)
Harvey Kravitz

donniej
Victor III

Post by donniej »

We are all being picky :D
Just kidding. Yes, I plan on making them in a shade of red relatively close to the original. I just happened to have some blues left over from another project.