FOR SALE - EDISON NEEDLE CUT REPRODUCER - INCOMPLETE - $325.

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Thevictrolaman
Victor Jr

FOR SALE - EDISON NEEDLE CUT REPRODUCER - INCOMPLETE - $325.

Post by Thevictrolaman »

FOR SALE: EDISON NEEDLE CUT REPRODUCER INCOMPLETE - $325. This is a pretty nice example of the RARE Edison Reproducer that was made to play the Edison Needle Cut Records on one of his Diamond Disc Model Machines. I am selling it AS IS, missing the flexible neck portion of it that would have been screwed to the back side of this reproducer (there are 3 small screw holes on the back side of this reproducer). Someone at Union mentioned to me that there was another collector that is here on the boards that may have that part of this reproducer, but is missing the main reproducer (which is what I am offering for sale). As most of you know, these reproducers are very rare! This is only the 2nd one that I have ever owned in my 38 years of dealing and collecting of Antique Phonographs (and more than 3,000 machines sold). I figured that I would offer it for sale first on this board and if no response, then I would list it on eBay. Reach out to me with a phone call or direct e-mail if interested, since I don't often check for responses here on The Talking Machine Forum. Thanks much! and it was good to see many of you at the Union Antique Phonograph Show again a couple of weeks ago! Ron Haring "The Victrola Man", 17024 Frazier Rd., Plano, IL 60545. (630) 552-1558 (9:30AM - 9:30PM CST is usually the best time to reach me, any day of the week). My e-mail address is: victrolman@aol.com
Attachments
78g.JPG
78f.JPG
78e.JPG
78d.JPG
78c.JPG
78b.JPG
78a.JPG