SOLD: NICE HTF LATCH STYLE CRANE - $225.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

SOLD: NICE HTF LATCH STYLE CRANE - $225.00

Post by Shawn »

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting some items from my personal collection. These are harder-to-find items, in truly wonderful condition. Keep your eyes posted to here for more!!!

For sale today is an early latch style crane for use with the Edison Standard or Home.

These cranes are called latch style, because they attach to an Edison Home or Standard using the lid latches of the machine. They are really a wonderful an ingenious design. This one is in very good condition, all original, with much better than average nickel plating. It could be cleaned up more, if the new owner chooses to do so.

This is a harder to find, and pretty desirable crane.

I've shown one picture with one installed on a Home for example purposes only. Only the crane in the first picture is offered in this sale.

The price is $225.00 Shipping is additional. I can deliver to Stanton's in the fall. No PayPal, but checks are fine.

Please contact me with interest or questions, additional pictures at MShawnORourke@gmail.com

Thank you

Shawn
Crane.JPG
Attachments
Home.JPG
Last edited by Shawn on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

ehs004
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: NICE HTF LATCH STYLE CRANE - $225.00

Post by ehs004 »

Shawn,
Can you mount up a Edison Morning glory horn and or larger horns with that crane or does it work with smaller horns ?
Thanks Eric

Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Post by Curt A »

Shawn,
What is the length of the straight rod with the horn hanger attached?
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

Thanks for the questions. The straight rod, itself, is about 22 inches. That's a 24-inch horn in the picture. The crane could accommodate a larger horn.

Thank you

Shawn
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph