It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: For Sale – Wayne NJ Show! October 8 2017 – Various Prices
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:38 pm 
Victor II
HORNS ROLLED & STRAIGHTENED, Herzog Handles
Hi All, The upcoming Wayne NJ phonograph show is less than 30 days away! October 8, 2017. I will be bringing a few machines as well as a bunch of horns that I will be selling. Attached are some images of various machines that will be available. If you have any serious interest in anyone of them I will take more photos for you of the items you like, or better yet come see them at the show! There is another picture of just a few of the accessories/parts I will be bringing as well.

Please PM, Email or call for more information. Thank you! John Duffy 860-966-2827.

Look for my Horn House Banner inside the Show. You can bring horns for me to work on and save shipping one way or I can return them at next springs Wayne Show or Union in June 2018.

Columbia BI Sterling , Nice nickel everywhere except the tone arm has nickel loss and flaking. Late model w triple spring motor . $1300
Victor C front mount, All original note the metal parts were nickeled by Ron Satterfield at Nashville Plating. Runs fine $1400
Victor M front mount, All original. Bevel motor w fiber gear, gear makes a little noise in one spot. Original record nut, crank and early style brake $1500.
Victor III, all original, Runs quiet! $1200
Victor R , fresh shellac on the wood cabinet and arm. Exhibition Long throat reproducer. Reproduction crank. Nice original copper striping details on metal parts. Runs fine. $895
Accessories, Early Victor “Pinned” elbow $175, Concert Reproducer in most of a box (no lid) $300, Victor brass front mount elbow $50, Exhibition Reproducers Round hole $75, Triangle $50, “L” door owners guide, rough - cover separating, all pages are present $25.

Attachments:
Wayne Fall 2017.JPG
Wayne Fall 2017.JPG [ 82.72 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]
Horns rolled and straightened