SOLD: SET OF GOLD RING PULL VICTROLA ALBUMS - INQUIRE

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

SOLD: SET OF GOLD RING PULL VICTROLA ALBUMS - INQUIRE

Post by FellowCollector »

I have what I believe is a complete set of Victor Victrola XVI gold ring pull record albums (binders).

I've attached a picture of the 12 inch albums. The set came with a beautiful mahogany VV-XVI that I purchased over 25 years ago. I traded that VV-XVI with another collector a few years later but I retained the record albums from the Victrola thinking I would find an oak VV-XVI to put them in someday.

I also kept all of the early opera records {gag me} that were in the albums since the records were also in beautifully preserved condition and some recordings and artists I'd never heard of. Apologies for sounding dismissive but I've never cared much for early opera recordings. Some nice early Victor Grand Prize records were in the albums too. The original VV-XVI owner even put some of their records inside original Victor sleeves and then put those inside the Victor record album sleeves! Really? Now that is dedication to caring for your records.

Anyway, if anyone out there is sincerely interested in the set please send me a PM and we can share in some meaningful discourse on pricing. I really have no clue what they're worth as a set and would love to move them on to an appreciative new owner.

I would probably have to ship them or (better yet!) the buyer is welcome to pick them up here in NY State. Details can be discussed via PM. I really don't want to break up the set if possible.

Thanks.
Doug
Attachments
IMG_1256.JPG

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: FOR SALE: SET OF GOLD RING PULL VICTROLA ALBUMS - INQUIR

Post by phonogfp »

Doug, I sent you a PM.

George P.

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Post by travisgreyfox »

Quick question on these: Are these binders specific to model and will not fit any other? Because I have an XIV, which is not cosmetically that different than an XVI.

oldphonographsteve
Victor II
Personal Text: I'm the guy that found the fault in asphalt

Post by oldphonographsteve »

I know this is an old listing, but I sent a pm anyway. :D

-Stephen

FellowCollector
Victor IV

Post by FellowCollector »

These have been sold! Thank you for your patience, George! :)