FOR SALE - Columbia BS Coin Op - $3500

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Phonomark
Victor II

FOR SALE - Columbia BS Coin Op - $3500

Post by Phonomark »

For your consideration, I have decided to offer my Columbia BS Coin Op Phonograph for sale. It has been in my personal collection for several years. Serial No. 506999.

The machine is all original except for the sign board, horn, and elbow. Original finish, original glass, original coin mechanism, original reproducer, original coin box, original feet, and even original key. The case decal is super nice and crisp with only a couple of minor blemishes. The machine plays very well on a 5 cent nickel and all coin op mechanisms perform correctly.

I personally made the sign board frame from old quarter sawn oak and copied an original sign board from my Columbia S coin op to every detail. I even used old wavy glass for the inset. The sign board was then stained to match the original case and finished with orange shellac. The rear hardware is even original n.o.s. The horn, although not original to the machine, is an original all brass horn that was straightened and polished many years ago and has since gained a very nice, even patina.

This is a very presentable example of a popular coin op machine. The Pink Lambert cylinder record is not included in the sale. It's in the first photo for display purposes only.

Additional photos available for those seriously interested. Paypal friends and family or personal check only. I will disassemble and package the machine very well using bubble wrap and double box techniques. The curved glass will be properly braced and protected. The asking price is $3500 or best offer plus actual shipping cost from California.

I can also arrange for shipping/delivery to the spring Wayne show or hand delivered to the Union show in June.

Thanks....Phonomark
Attachments
BS Coin Op - 01.jpg
BS Coin Op - 04.jpg
BS Coin Op - 07.jpg
BS Coin Op - 08.jpg
BS Coin Op - 09.jpg
BS Coin Op - 13.jpg

Phonomark
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE - Columbia BS Coin Op - $3500

Post by Phonomark »

Bump with a new price. Great opportunity to acquire a coin op that plays very well.

Phonomark
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE - Columbia BS Coin Op - $3500

Post by Phonomark »

One last bump for Christmas