SOLD: Fumed oak Edison A-100 $275.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
OldRestorer
Victor III

SOLD: Fumed oak Edison A-100 $275.00

Post by OldRestorer »

For sale: Fumed oak Edison A-100 DD $300.00

Hello,
I purchased this to play my DD's on the main floor. Due to my new guest room I have to move it downstairs.
Now I have 2 down there so I need one gone.

The cabinet is in good condition. The only defects are 3 slivers of the leg balls have come off. I have one but have not found the other. The second is that the veneer on top has lifted a tiny bit in the center. It can be easily glued down and weighted till dry. There are some separations where the upper legs meet the cabinet that should be clamped and glued. The unit is pretty solid and not wobbly. The The inside is in amazing shape. The gold is almost perfect around the edge and all writing is clear and full. It plays loud and clear with no spring issues. I have a video but cant add it.

It is located in Kings Park on Long island. The zip code is 11754. Delivery to Wayne on Saturday only..

Pick up only or use Uship to grab it.

Kirk
Attachments
IMG_6418.JPG
IMG_6419.JPG
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 4.37.40 PM.png
IMG_6706.JPG
IMG_6627.JPG
Last edited by OldRestorer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's not what you say... It's what you do...

OldRestorer
Victor III

Re: For sale: Fumed oak Edison A-100 DD $275.00

Post by OldRestorer »

How does one bump when the "Bump" button is not there? I last posted on January 8th so I should have been able to bump.

Kirk

Last bumped by OldRestorer on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:34 am.
It's not what you say... It's what you do...