KEEPING IT**Victrola VV-X 1911 TABLE TOP**$350.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Django
Victor IV

KEEPING IT**Victrola VV-X 1911 TABLE TOP**$350.00

Post by Django »

I am offering my nice, original, scarce, early VV-X table top machine. It has the bullet brake and nice early female crank. The finish is original, but the felt is not. The motor is quiet and the reproducer is rebuilt. The 3rd and 4th pictures show a small filled impression on the top and some rash inside the lid on the right side, likely from careless moving, probably with a needle installed. The defects are small and do not stand out or detract from the machine and it displays and plays very well. These table topped VV-X machines had a very short production run and this is a nice example of one of the earliest enclosed machines that Victor produced. I can ship it, but I would rather not. I can meet someone part way if needed, but local pick-up is preferred. I would rather that the buyer has a chance to look the machine over before buying. The crank and knobs have some plating loss, but overall, it is in excellent, used condition. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
x1.jpg
x2.jpg
x3.jpg
x4.jpg
x5.jpg
x6.jpg
x7.jpg
x8.jpg
x55.jpg
Last edited by Django on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Django
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE**VICTROLA VV-X EARLY TABLE TOP**$375.00

Post by Django »

I forgot to show the machine with the doors open and to mention that an original key is included.
Attachments
x9.jpg
IMG_0799.JPG

Django
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE**Victrola VV-X 1911 TABLE TOP**$350.00

Post by Django »

I dropped the price from $375.00 to $350.00. It's a nice machine, but I am short on room and have no place to display or play it. This is not the common VV-IX.
The VV-X table model is fairly scarce and has some nice transition features.

I'll try ebay in a week or so if there is no interest here. I told my wife that it looks good on the kitchen table. I did not like the way she looked at me. If anyone has a base cabinet for sale, I might be persuaded to keep this one.

Thanks for looking.