FOR SALE: Victor 6 or 4 Herzog Base Cabinet- SOLD - $1200

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Thevictrolaman
Victor Jr

FOR SALE: Victor 6 or 4 Herzog Base Cabinet- SOLD - $1200

Post by Thevictrolaman »

FOR SALE: Mahogany Curved Front Herzog Record Base Cabinet For Victor 6 or 4 (For 78 RPM Records), PRICE NOW REDUCED TO ONLY $1200. This is a Very Nice Example of this style record storage cabinet. It has been professionally refinished and has a nice deep red color to it, complete with the record storage slats inside. Though not only made for use with a Victor 6 or 4 Talking Machine, it would also display many other mahogany models of both Victor and Columbia Phonographs! It measures 33" tall, 21" wide and 20" deep (front to back). If you want to add this nice piece to your collection, contact me at home, since I don't frequent the board all that often and some have missed out by waiting for me to notice a response that way. This cabinet is available for pick up at my home in Plano, Illinois OR I will be going to the Orlando Phonograph Show that is coming up very soon and could deliver it there (Jan.26th & 27th, 2018 - see website for details at http://www.orlandophonographshow.com), otherwise I can deliver to the Union, IL show in June of 2018 or the "Round Top, Texas" general antiques show the end of March, 2018 or the Brimfield, Mass. Antique Show in May, but for any delivery beyond the January Orlando Show, I would expect payment for this item soon, since it's tying up the money for so long. Got questions? Call me at(630) 552-1558 (any day of the week after 9:30AM CST) or e-mail me direct at victrolman@aol.com Thanks Much! and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Ron Haring, 17024 Frazier Rd., Plano, IL 60545 Incidentally, if anyone is looking for a Cylinder Record Storage Cabinet that is the same style as this one, I also have one or two of those available. Thanks!
Attachments
Herzog1c.JPG
Herzog1b.JPG
Herzog1a.JPG

Last bumped by Thevictrolaman on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 pm.