FOR SALE: Victor II & Victor IV Parts - Sale is postponed

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

FOR SALE: Victor II & Victor IV Parts - Sale is postponed

Post by Jerry B. »

I recently purchased what I thought was a very nice humpback Victor II. My intent was to compare it with the similar machine in my collection and sell one. I drove many miles to pick up my purchase and discovered it is a very nice marriage of Victor II and larger Victor parts. I have no desire to sell a Frankenphone so I'll offer two groups of parts.

Group 1 - This group includes all the Victor II parts. The cabinet is collector quality and includes hardware such as the ID tag, crank escutcheon, brake, speed control, and nickeled back bracket screws. It even has the paper label on the bottom. The single spring motor is clean and it has the 10" cast turntable.

Group 2 - This group includes all the Victor parts that could be used on larger Victor machines. The back bracket is very clean with original paint and decoration. It is the correct size for a Victor III, IV, M, or MS. The horn elbow has excellent nickeling and is the correct size for a Victor III, IV, V, M, MS, or D. The elbow clip and screw are very clean. The round hole Exhibition needs to be rebuilt. The horn is a Victor #22 Flower horn. The nickeled tone arm is correct for a III, IV, V, M, MS, or D.

I would sell both groups for $900 total or would entertain individual offers on either group. If this is not successful I'll go into the parts business.

Please send a PM with any questions or interest.

Thanks, Jerry Blais
Attachments
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
Last edited by Jerry B. on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maginter
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: Victor II & Victor IV Parts - Inquire

Post by maginter »

Interested, email sent
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."
Nikola Tesla

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Re: FOR SALE: Victor II & Victor IV Parts - Inquire

Post by Jerry B. »

I think I'll place a "Wanted" ad for Victor II parts and would like to put off selling any of these things for the moment. I apologize for any confusion. Jerry Blais