lioret3
Victor Jr

Zonophone Model A for sale

Post by lioret3 »

IMG_7735.JPG
IMG_7730.JPG
IMG_7736.JPG
Happy New Year to everyone!
I have had the good fortune to find an upgrade Zonophone model A for my collection. That being said, I now have a fantastic 100% original A Zonophone (the one formerly in my collection) for sale. It has been one of the highlights of my collection. The one I purchased was in similar physical condition, but a much earlier serial number. The machine is the humpback style motor; it has an all brass horn with original elbow and tightening screw as well as an original Concert V reproducer. The finish on the case is warm and rich with nice sheen. It has a great celluloid tag on the back. The nickel on the bedplate is perfect. There is some minor pitting on the tone arm and some slight nickel loss on the reproducer. The horn has been re-polished. Overall, It is about as clean as they come. I would not be selling but for the upgrade. This is a rare and very desirable machine with the beveled glass sides. For some reason, Zonophones are nearly always missing parts or have reproduction parts. This one is all here. I will be happy to forward additional photos to any interested parties. The asking price is $7000. Please contact me off of the list if interested or phone.
Thanks,
Gregg Cline
gcline@woh.rr.com
419-424-1201