FOR SALE: 43" ZONOPHONE Dance Horn and Floor Stand - INQUIRE

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
vic-b
Victor I

FOR SALE: 43" ZONOPHONE Dance Horn and Floor Stand - INQUIRE

Post by vic-b »

HERE'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT!!! I would like this set up to go to a Zonophone collector who will appreciate this. This is a one of a kind chance/offer!!! I understand that my audience is limited. SO, I WILL OPEN THIS UP FOR OFFERS!!! The best offer gets the set up!

Offered is a 43 inch Zonophone Dance/Barn/Ballroom horn that will fit your Zonophone Concert Grand or Grand Opera. What is being offered is the horn and the floor stand. You should have the Concert Grand or Grand Opera or Concert with the longer fancy travel arm support. Actually, any Zonophone with the 30" horn and 13" fancy travel arm support will work!!! The horn came with a "jobbers" Grand Opera purchased from a well respected, long time Milwaukee area collector. BUT..., believe it or not, I came across a better horn, thus need to sell the original one that came with the machine. The horn has not been touched. It could have the creases and dents taken out of it, and could be polished if the new owner wishes. The elbow solder is a very old repair done somewhere in the life of the horn.

The horn is 43 inches long from bell to elbow, and the bell is 20 inches across.

The floor stand/crane is a very exact reproduction of my original equipment. It was done by the expert Ken Danckaert. If you have ever seen his work, or had him do work for you, then you know his quality!!!

I can bring the set up to Union in June. I can make arrangements to have the horn and stand go to the West with Jerry Blais or Brice Parish. (Brice has said he would gladly transport the horn.) Going East would have to be worked out. My preference is not to ship, as that would be very expensive, but can be done if absolutely necessary!!!

PM me if interested, or if you have questions. I can take extra photos if needed. Just tell me what you need to see. REMEMBER, the Concert Grand in this ad is NOT for sale. It is being used to demonstrate the horn and crane. I will throw in the plant stand and the Victorian velvet plant stand throw so the new owner is ready to go with their machine!!!
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
Last edited by vic-b on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vic-b
Victor I

Re: FOR SALE: 43" ZONOPHONE Dance Horn and Floor Stand - $19

Post by vic-b »

Here is the original with the upgraded horn for comparison on my Grand Opera. Please pay attention to what a great job Ken Danckaert did in creating the reproduction!!!!
Attachments
Miscellaneous 021.jpg
Miscellaneous 028.jpg
Miscellaneous 026.jpg
Miscellaneous 024.jpg

vic-b
Victor I

Re: FOR SALE: 43" ZONOPHONE Dance Horn and Floor Stand - INQ

Post by vic-b »

I have changed this offering to BEST OFFER! I just want a Zonophone collector to get this set up!!! It does me no good sitting in my basement!