FOR SALE: Concert Sound Box Original wooden Box $1500.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
ehs004
Victor III

FOR SALE: Concert Sound Box Original wooden Box $1500.00

Post by ehs004 »

This is for sale , i have talked to only 2 very knowledgeable collectors about this and all 3 of us think it could be NOS but not 100% certain ? I played it on a front mount machine i own it sounds as good as a Exhibition no rattle prefect sound i was amazed !It could be a reproduction but if it is it's near perfect . I tried a early Exhibition thumb screw and it screwed right in . The box has got to be original . It's up to the knowledge of the buyer if he want to gamble or not but it will make your early front mount victor sound as good as the quality of record played.
Please reply to post so we can all learn something here! If you have any technical questions feel free to send a PM. Serial # does not match box! Thanks Eric

PS shipping to be negotiated , ship in USA only USPS
Attachments
Victor Concert Soundbox (5).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (6).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (7).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (8).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (1).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (4).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (2).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (9).JPG
Victor Concert Soundbox (3).JPG

beaumonde
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Concert Sound Box Original wooden Box $1500.

Post by beaumonde »

As I am also a watch collector, that box is also very cool.
Adam

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Ad has been updated to trade for Original nice Columbia BS coin op horn or sale.
Thanks Eric

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

ehs004 wrote:This is for sale , i have talked to only 2 very knowledgeable collectors about this and all 3 of us think it could be NOS but not 100% certain ? I played it on a front mount machine i own it sounds as good as a Exhibition no rattle prefect sound i was amazed !It could be a reproduction but if it is it's near perfect . I tried a early Exhibition thumb screw and it screwed right in . The box has got to be original . It's up to the knowledge of the buyer if he want to gamble or not but it will make your early front mount victor sound as good as the quality of record played.
Please reply to post so we can all learn something here! If you have any technical questions feel free to send a PM. Serial # does not match box! Thanks Eric

4 very knowledgeable collectors and phonograph repairmen have stated it looks very much like original New old stock very well persevered and that's good enough for me ! and it sounds like new !
Eric

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

ehs004 wrote:
ehs004 wrote:This is for sale , i have talked to only 2 very knowledgeable collectors about this and all 3 of us think it could be NOS but not 100% certain ? I played it on a front mount machine i own it sounds as good as a Exhibition no rattle prefect sound i was amazed !It could be a reproduction but if it is it's near perfect . I tried a early Exhibition thumb screw and it screwed right in . The box has got to be original . It's up to the knowledge of the buyer if he want to gamble or not but it will make your early front mount victor sound as good as the quality of record played.

4 very knowledgeable collectors and phonograph repairmen have stated it looks very much like original New old stock very well persevered and that's good enough for me ! and it sounds like new !

Eric
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewto ... =9&t=34635

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Still for sale! sounds excellent !!!
Thanks Eric

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Trade for Original nice Columbia BS coin op horn or sale.
Thanks Eric

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Offers?

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Very nice plays great ! Original Box and Reproducer NOS!!
Thanks Eric

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Been verified as new old stock and plays nice!
Thanks Eric

Last bumped by ehs004 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:39 pm.