FOR SALE ZONOPHONE FLOOR CRANE WITH 30" TOP ARM

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Phonotom
Victor II
Personal Text: phonograph collector

FOR SALE ZONOPHONE FLOOR CRANE WITH 30" TOP ARM

Post by Phonotom »

Here is an exact reproduction of a very scarce Zonophone floor crane. I only know of 2 of these. This was an exact copy of the one. It is made for a horn from 36" to 42" long. It is shown with the 36" horn now and will extend for the 42" horn. You are only buying the crane and NOT the reproducer or horn. I do have a horn to offer if the potential buyer wants to discuss. Please call Tom 641-891-0054 700.00 for the reproduction crane and 30" horn top arm only (this is the arm that you have to use with this crane set up). The top arm still needs to be nickle plated. NOTE: I have attached pics of an original Zonophone ad that shows a Zonophone with extended arms using a leather elbow. This is shown on a Zonophone Home. It will work on most all front mount Zonophones. Probably made for the Concert, Concert Grand, Grand Opera...
Thanks to a very nice and thoughtful forum member here is an original picture of this crane set up on a Zonophone Grand Opera. Makes me want to keep the setup ;)
Attachments
z crane 10.jpg
z crane 9.jpg
z crane 8.jpg
z crane 7.jpg
z crane 6.jpg
z crane 6.jpg (20.57 KiB) Viewed 390 times
z crane 5.jpg
z crane 4.jpg
z crane 3.jpg
z crane 2.jpg
z crane 1.jpg
Last edited by Phonotom on Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Django
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE ZONOPHONE FLOOR CRANE WITH 30" TOP ARM

Post by Django »

That’s a real work of art. It makes me wish that I had a need for it. Best of luck with the sale.