FOR SALE: Scientific American Edison Articles $125

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
ColoradoPhonograf
Victor II

FOR SALE: Scientific American Edison Articles $125

Post by ColoradoPhonograf »

I have for sale portions of four different "Scientific American" magazines with illustrated drawings, diagrams and information available at that time. There are other interesting articles about advancements in telephones, agriculture, manufacturing, aviation, etc. These are old, but the paper is not brittle. Much of this would look
great framed up and displayed. The price is $125.00 Buyer to pay actual shipping to their location. I will not ship outside the U.S , no Paypal, but a check or money order will be fine. Send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you, D. Edwards

July 6, 1878(6 pages) Famous illustration of Edison with his tinfoil phonograph, many illustrated drawings of advancements in telephone components.
DSCN0936.JPG
DSCN0937.JPG
July 27, 1878(7 pages) Article and illustrated drawing of "Edison's Phonomoter" (for measuring the mechanical force of sound waves)
DSCN0929.JPG
Dec 31, 1887(6 pages) Article about Mr. Edison's "New Talking Machine" and several other illustrations depicting the phonograph in use in court proceedings and with multiple earpieces. Would be great framed up on the wall. Also has a page about photography and cameras.
DSCN0931.JPG
DSCN0932.JPG
DSCN0933.JPG
DSCN0935.JPG
DSCN0934.JPG
Jan. 13, 1912 Articles about Edison's Concrete furniture, Expiration of Emile Berliner's patents, and "Aeroplanes"
DSCN0927.JPG
DSCN0926.JPG
DSCN0928.JPG
DSCN0925.JPG