SOLD: 2 Original NOS Graphophone Marquee Posters - $20

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

SOLD: 2 Original NOS Graphophone Marquee Posters - $20

Post by HisMastersVoice »

These were offered by forum member Hailey a few years ago, but I never did anything with them. They will come to you in the same mailing tube he sent them to me in since I didn't even open it.

Shipping will be via USPS Media Mail at cost. Payment via check, money order, or Chase Quick-Pay; I am no longer using PayPal.

From his original ad:
Hailey wrote:One of the first items from my father's collection that I have to offer is this original marquee poster promoting the exhibition of the Grand Graphophone Talking Machine. I know that this poster has been reproduced, yet I guarantee that this is an original, new old stock. It is dated 2/10/98 in the upper left hand corner. These were found in southern Ohio in the 1960's. I have several of these...ranging in condition of some moisture effects, to as near mint as could be expected. The posters are made of paper stock, and are a slight peach color with black lettering. These were evidently printed for Sears Roebuck Co, as this is stated on the bottom of each poster.
IMAG0154.jpg

stevel
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: 2 Original NOS Graphophone Marquee Posters - $

Post by stevel »

Pm sent