FOR SALE MINT NOS Edison "New Standard/Edisonic Reproducer"

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
marco
Victor II

FOR SALE MINT NOS Edison "New Standard/Edisonic Reproducer"

Post by marco »

Hello Everyone. This is my first attempt at selling on the Forum. Please ignore dates on the photos. Forgot to re-set date after changing camera batteries. Photos were taken yesterday 4/23/2018. Purchased this at the infamous Henry Ford Museum auction 25-30 years ago. It came from an Edison Crate of sixteen (16) mailed to The Edison Institute (Which Is Now The Henry Ford Museum) by Thomas A Edison, Inc In its original crate with all of it's original packing. I have two Gold ones. One has been on my Edison Laboratory Model for over 25 years and has worked flawlessly all of those years with a sound and fidelity that I have never heard before. No Rattling or Blasting. The ONE FOR SALE I kept in a controlled temperature in its Original Box with original Inner Box, Shipping Material and still screwed down to its original shipping base. I wish to stress that it has NEVER BEEN OPENED, NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM ITS CARTON and NEVER BEEN TOUCHED IN ANY WAY. I am posting photographs of my opening the box for the first time. I will not remove it completely from the shipping base; as that would de-value it; but I have posted additional photographs of my reproducer off of my machine so you can see what type you are getting. I only handle these reproducers with gloved hands; as the finishes are perfect and I don't want acid from my fingertips to make them begin to degrade. Thanks to my new friend 52089 for providing me with the correct description before I posted this. Apparently this was produced a short time and was one of the last types of Edison Diamond Disc Reproducers produced. If this goes well; I have several other items to list that I will try to sell on the Forum first before putting anything on EBAY. I am asking $575.00 plus shipping. (I originally Paid $500.00). Would also consider a trade for an original finish complete and restored Edison C-4 Radio/Phonograph. Am selling this to raise funds for one. Please post only constructive quotes-no "expert opinions" on value--and PM me personally or at: ernestglen@outlook.com with any personal questions or offers. PayPal and Friends and family Gift Payment to: markmarkoe@aol.com First Member to Post "SOLD!" and PM me it is yours. Thanks for looking!
Attachments
New Edison Standard 001.jpg
New Edison Standard 002.jpg
New Edison Standard 003.jpg
New Edison Standard 004.jpg
New Edison Standard 005.jpg
New Edison Standard 006.jpg
New Edison Standard 007.jpg
New Edison Standard 008.jpg

marco
Victor II

Re:OFFERS? FOR SALE MINT NOS "New Standard/Edisonic Reprodu

Post by marco »

marco wrote:Hello Everyone. This is my first attempt at selling on the Forum. Please ignore dates on the photos. Forgot to re-set date after changing camera batteries. Photos were taken yesterday 4/23/2018. Purchased this at the infamous Henry Ford Museum auction 25-30 years ago. It came from an Edison Crate of sixteen (16) mailed to The Edison Institute (Which Is Now The Henry Ford Museum) by Thomas A Edison, Inc In its original crate with all of it's original packing. I have two Gold ones. One has been on my Edison Laboratory Model for over 25 years and has worked flawlessly all of those years with a sound and fidelity that I have never heard before. No Rattling or Blasting. The ONE FOR SALE I kept in a controlled temperature in its Original Box with original Inner Box, Shipping Material and still screwed down to its original shipping base. I wish to stress that it has NEVER BEEN OPENED, NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM ITS CARTON and NEVER BEEN TOUCHED IN ANY WAY. I am posting photographs of my opening the box for the first time. I will not remove it completely from the shipping base; as that would de-value it; but I have posted additional photographs of my reproducer off of my machine so you can see what type you are getting. I only handle these reproducers with gloved hands; as the finishes are perfect and I don't want acid from my fingertips to make them begin to degrade. Thanks to my new friend 52089 for providing me with the correct description before I posted this. Apparently this was produced a short time and was one of the last types of Edison Diamond Disc Reproducers produced. If this goes well; I have several other items to list that I will try to sell on the Forum first before putting anything on EBAY. I am asking $575.00 plus shipping. (I originally Paid $500.00). Would also consider a trade for an original finish complete and restored Edison C-4 Radio/Phonograph. Am selling this to raise funds for one. Please post only constructive quotes-no "expert opinions" on value--and PM me personally or at: ernestglen@outlook.com with any personal questions or offers. PayPal and Friends and family Gift Payment to: markmarkoe@aol.com First Member to Post "SOLD!" and PM me it is yours. Thanks for looking!
Does anyone wish to make a reasonable offer before I post this to EBAY? You never know, I might accept it. Mark

marco
Victor II

Re: Re:OFFERS? FOR SALE MINT NOS "New Standard/Edisonic Rep

Post by marco »

marco wrote:
marco wrote:Hello Everyone. This is my first attempt at selling on the Forum. Please ignore dates on the photos. Forgot to re-set date after changing camera batteries. Photos were taken yesterday 4/23/2018. Purchased this at the infamous Henry Ford Museum auction 25-30 years ago. It came from an Edison Crate of sixteen (16) mailed to The Edison Institute (Which Is Now The Henry Ford Museum) by Thomas A Edison, Inc In its original crate with all of it's original packing. I have two Gold ones. One has been on my Edison Laboratory Model for over 25 years and has worked flawlessly all of those years with a sound and fidelity that I have never heard before. No Rattling or Blasting. The ONE FOR SALE I kept in a controlled temperature in its Original Box with original Inner Box, Shipping Material and still screwed down to its original shipping base. I wish to stress that it has NEVER BEEN OPENED, NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM ITS CARTON and NEVER BEEN TOUCHED IN ANY WAY. I am posting photographs of my opening the box for the first time. I will not remove it completely from the shipping base; as that would de-value it; but I have posted additional photographs of my reproducer off of my machine so you can see what type you are getting. I only handle these reproducers with gloved hands; as the finishes are perfect and I don't want acid from my fingertips to make them begin to degrade. Thanks to my new friend 52089 for providing me with the correct description before I posted this. Apparently this was produced a short time and was one of the last types of Edison Diamond Disc Reproducers produced. If this goes well; I have several other items to list that I will try to sell on the Forum first before putting anything on EBAY. I am asking $575.00 plus shipping. (I originally Paid $500.00). Would also consider a trade for an original finish complete and restored Edison C-4 Radio/Phonograph. Am selling this to raise funds for one. Please post only constructive quotes-no "expert opinions" on value--and PM me personally or at: ernestglen@outlook.com with any personal questions or offers. PayPal and Friends and family Gift Payment to: markmarkoe@aol.com First Member to Post "SOLD!" and PM me it is yours. Thanks for looking!
Does anyone wish to make a reasonable offer before I post this to EBAY? You never know, I might accept it. Mark
Bump. Now asking $400.00 plus shipping. If you don't like the gold I have a nickel plated New Standard/Edisonic available in the same condition. Thanks! Mark Roberts

Josh_boro20
Victor I
Personal Text: Vintage sound

Re: FOR SALE MINT NOS Edison "New Standard/Edisonic Reproduc

Post by Josh_boro20 »

Hi is this still available for sale?