SOLD: 177 Original Wooden Cabinet Pegs w/Insert - $375

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

SOLD: 177 Original Wooden Cabinet Pegs w/Insert - $375

Post by Shawn »

For sale today is a set of 177 ORIGINAL wooden pegs from a cylinder cabinet. These pegs are super cool. They are drilled (hollowed) in the center to allow the matching record slip to be inserted into the hollow for the record stored on the peg.

These are some of the coolest pegs I have ever seen. They are truly wonderful and would make excellent any cabinet that you installed them in.

When you find cabinets, they are nearly always missing pegs. And to get them made it can cost $2.50 - $3.00 each. Here is a chance for you to purchase as set of original, hard-to-find, pegs for your current or future cylinder cabinet. These measure approximately 1 ⅝ inches at the base and are approximately 3 ¼ inches tall. They are solid on the bottom to enable them to be screwed or nailed into a cabinet.

Here is a chance to have not only original pegs, buy truly stunning original pegs for your cabinet.

The price for all is $375.00 - FIRM. Shipping is additional, at cost. I can also deliver to the Union Ill show in a couple of weeks. No PayPal, but checks are fine.

Please contact me MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interest.

Shawn
Wooden Pegs (2).jpg
Wooden Pegs (1).jpg
Wooden Pegs (1).jpg (50.94 KiB) Viewed 393 times
Wooden Pegs (3).jpg
Wooden Pegs (3).jpg (37.95 KiB) Viewed 393 times
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph