SOLD: TWO brass Orthophonics, Victrola #2, VARIOUS

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
MicaMonster
Victor III
Personal Text: Never Settled

SOLD: TWO brass Orthophonics, Victrola #2, VARIOUS

Post by MicaMonster »

BOTH BRASS ORTHOPHONICS ARE SOLD

I am offering for sale THE CREAM OF THE CROP: two FULL BRASS Orthophonic soundboxes. No pot metal components. And an exceptional sounding Victrola #2 soundbox.

NICKEL: Diaphragm is a 9.5 out of 10, very close to perfect. Bearings serviced, replacement original needle bar installed (original needle bar was damaged), has my unique mounting flange installed. Sounds amazing. Nickel plating is an 8.5 out of 10. Back plate has loss to original black coloring.

GOLD: Diaphragm is a 10 out of 10, about as perfect as they come. Bearings serviced, and my unique mounting flange has been installed. Sounds exceptional. Gold plating is a 9.5 out of 10, and original. Back plate is still nice original black.

Victrola #2: Larger 1-31/32” diaphragm, custom silicone tubular gaskets, perfectly adjusted, and my unique mounting flange. You haven’t heard anything this sumptuous. Nickel plating is above average, probably a 7 out of 10. Back plate has normal wear to original black coloring.

Nickel unit is $525
Gold unit is $625
Victrola #2 is $125

Prices are firm. Please do not make offers. There are less expensive soundboxes out there, and that is exactly what they are. These three soundboxes are as sweet as they come, bar none. I have put in a lot of time getting them to be as technically perfect as possible.
Attachments
C74B1131-B66D-4854-B3F8-F2528552BA84.jpeg
-Antique Phonograph Reproducer Restorer-
http://www.EdisonDiamondDisc.com
Taming Orthophonics Daily!