Sold: Edison Triumph Model D $695 Union delivery

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Sold: Edison Triumph Model D $695 Union delivery

Post by Valecnik »

As per the title Triumph model D, set up for 11 panel cygnet or music master horn.

I have not cleaned it or oiled it at all. I think you can pretty clearly see the pen striping which is very good in my opinion. the very dark areas are just shadows as I took the pictures in the sun. The nickeling and the case are not perfect but in my opinion very good, way above average, all original. You be the judge. It runs fine.

Has the large carriage for the O reproducer and it's 2/4 minute so with the O reproducer you can play any two and four minute record, wax or celluloid and they sound great.

It still has the original mandrel bearing. Those are often frozen up but this one works fine and have never been replaced and turns freely.

In pictures 249 & 251, you can see some repair work has been done to the mandrel as some point. I think you can see some slight wrinkling on the top side where it's crimped over the end. It does not affect the playing but wanted to call to your attention.

Free delivery to Union or shipping in two separate boxes at actual cost. Reasonable offers also considered.
Attachments
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
Last edited by Valecnik on Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Re: For Sale: Edison Triumph Model D $850 Union delivery

Post by Valecnik »

A few additional pics.
Attachments
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG

Valecnik
Victor VI

Re: For Sale: Edison Triumph Model D $695 Union delivery

Post by Valecnik »

Price reduced to $695!

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Post by fran604g »

This is a beautiful head-start to a wonderful machine, at a great price! GLWTS, Bruce. I can't imagine why it's still available.

Best,
Fran
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

hexaphone
Victor II

Post by hexaphone »

Sold.