For Sale: Edison 2-C w/Edisonic & Long Play Repro $750

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
DGPros
Victor III
Personal Text: Gary

For Sale: Edison 2-C w/Edisonic & Long Play Repro $750

Post by DGPros »

I've decided to sell my 2-C. It is in nice condition with the reproducer holder, BOTH reproducers and the long play mech. intact. It plays well and the diamond looks great on both. I have tested the long play for a few rotations and it seemed to work and sound fine. The Edisonic plays fine. Since I already have the Beethoven model and getting short on room, I decided this one will go. I don't want to part it out, and feel the price is more than fair considering what the parts have sold for recently. ( I am oen to offers though)I can deliver it to Union in June for anyone interested. Please let me know asap as my girlfriend has been hinting she would prefer to fly to the show, and I need a good reason to have to drive. Plus I will have more room on the return trip for any purchases. :D

Let me know if you need more pictures

Thanks Gary
Attachments
2018-05-18 15.47.53.jpg
2018-05-18 15.46.18.jpg
2018-05-18 15.46.00.jpg
2018-05-18 15.46.36.jpg
2018-05-18 15.34.04.jpg
In short, is not liberty the freedom of every person to make full use of his faculties, so long as he does not harm other persons while doing so?
Frederic Bastiat

DGPros
Victor III
Personal Text: Gary

Re: For Sale: Edison 2-C w/Edisonic & Long Play Repro $750

Post by DGPros »

Lower price. $750 and can deliver to Union.
In short, is not liberty the freedom of every person to make full use of his faculties, so long as he does not harm other persons while doing so?
Frederic Bastiat