ForSale: Several items being brought to Union. Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
zonophpones7
Victor I

ForSale: Several items being brought to Union. Various

Post by zonophpones7 »

My initial post was deleted. I am not sure why, but I surmise I didn’t follow the prescribed protocol for posting here. No notice was given to me to correct it before it was deleted.....so hopefully this post will stick..

I have been busy getting ready to come to Union and have decided to bring several high quality very desirable machines from my collection to offer. I just need to free up some real estate in the house. I am going to put a quick list here and if you have an interest please email me for more details... I can take pics if you want but haven’t had time to do that for everything yet .please email at. Zonophone at woh dot rr dot com.

1. Amberola 1A, mahogany, M reproducer, bed plate is MINT original finish is very good, plays great.
2. Hawthorn and Sheble Standard under glass with seamless brass horn and floor crane, original pegs
3. Hawthorn and Sheble Spring Motor under glass with seamless brass horn and original crane, original pegs
4. Zonophone glass sided Grand Opera front mount, 30 inch. Horn, original reproducer.
5. Columbia AH first version with pillar motor , leather elbow horn, concert style Columbia reproducer.
6. Columbia AH second version...transitional motor...like,the one in a recent thread about the unusual cabinet.
7. Columbia AS Coin op, with original finish and correct original horn. Works great.
8.victrola 1-2 child’s phonograph. Restored
9. Zonophone parlor very large rear mount with brass horn.
10. Edison gem model A, key wind, green oak banner case, 10 in cone horn
11. Edison gem model C, early with B style decoration.. gem panel horn
12. Edison spring motor... late style
13. Standard model AA..completely restored.
14. Edison 4 clip Standard

This is what is on the pile so far...possibly mor to come..
Gregg Cline