SOLD: New 4m Cylinder LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART - $42

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
BusyBeeCylinder
Victor I

SOLD: New 4m Cylinder LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART - $42

Post by BusyBeeCylinder »

Offering here a copy of a "new" 4-minute cylinder record, a selection that most people will recognize...even your non-phonograph collector friends.

LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART
H. Raderman's Dance Orchestra.
Duplicated from Edison Blue Amberol 4939

New moulded blue "plastic" record. Best sound quality will be achieved using a Diamond A / B / C reproducer but the record will play fine with other 4-minute Edison reproducers like the model-H or similar as well. Does NOT work with 2-minute reproducers nor with "Indestructible" brand of reproducers.

Price is $42.00. Payment by PayPal using "friends and family" gets you free shipping in USA

Please take a minute (3min 44 seconds to be exact) and listen to this great selection. Edison really had the acoustic recording process fine-tuned by1924.

As always, thanks for looking/listening.

-Rob
Edisonia Records & Reproducers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BeSgk6JdD0[/youtube]
Last edited by BusyBeeCylinder on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marco
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: New 4m Cylinder LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART -

Post by marco »

BusyBeeCylinder wrote:Offering here a copy of a "new" 4-minute cylinder record, a selection that most people will recognize...even your non-phonograph collector friends.

LET ME CALL YOU SWEETHEART
H. Raderman's Dance Orchestra.
Duplicated from Edison Blue Amberol 4939

New moulded blue "plastic" record. Best sound quality will be achieved using a Diamond A / B / C reproducer but the record will play fine with other 4-minute Edison reproducers like the model-H or similar as well. Does NOT work with 2-minute reproducers nor with "Indestructible" brand of reproducers.

Price is $42.00. Payment by PayPal using "friends and family" gets you free shipping in USA

Please take a minute (3min 44 seconds to be exact) and listen to this great selection. Edison really had the acoustic recording process fine-tuned by1924.

As always, thanks for looking/listening.

-Rob
Edisonia Records & Reproducers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BeSgk6JdD0[/youtube]
SOLD! PM SENT!
Thanks! Mark Roberts