For Sale: Upcoming Super Hot Diamond Discs - $30

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
marco
Victor II

Re: For Sale: Upcoming Super Hot Diamond Discs - $30

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:
Victrolacollector wrote:Don:

Let me know when Singing in the Rain will be available on Diamond Disc, I would love a copy.

Jerry
I have a vinyl version of the needle type cooking up now, I can probably have you a DD of it next week.
PS, these are different performances, both by Rolfe.
Hello again, collector friends! I recently suggested to Don that he post clips of all of his diamond discs on YouTube; especially the most recent ones that I loaned him. Since I have become a member--I have seen quite a few comments from collectors that they do not buy unless they can hear a record first. Most of these late Edison Electric Diamond discs are not listed on YouTube. I just thought that it would stimulate sales and get him more orders if he did so. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks! Mark

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

marco wrote:
donniej wrote:
Victrolacollector wrote:Don:

Let me know when Singing in the Rain will be available on Diamond Disc, I would love a copy.

Jerry
I have a vinyl version of the needle type cooking up now, I can probably have you a DD of it next week.
PS, these are different performances, both by Rolfe.
Hello again, collector friends! I recently suggested to Don that he post clips of all of his diamond discs on YouTube; especially the most recent ones that I loaned him. Since I have become a member--I have seen quite a few comments from collectors that they do not buy unless they can hear a record first. Most of these late Edison Electric Diamond discs are not listed on YouTube. I just thought that it would stimulate sales and get him more orders if he did so. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks! Mark
Quite right. I always check out the songs on You Tube before buying records. My collection is growing fast so I don't want to buy records I'm not going to love.
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

donniej
Victor III

Post by donniej »

Dear Friends,
Two buyers had not included shipping info and I'm unqble to identify their usernames. If you have not yet received your discs then please message me so I can get them to you.

donniej
Victor III

Post by donniej »

The last of the discs have shipped. My apologies to those who waited the longest, I did my best to make it up to you.
Someone here named Dan Brown had paid but included no contact or shipping info. If you know how I can get in touch with him please PM me.

Thanks again for all the help, support and above all, patience!

marco
Victor II

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:The last of the discs have shipped. My apologies to those who waited the longest, I did my best to make it up to you.
Someone here named Dan Brown had paid but included no contact or shipping info. If you know how I can get in touch with him please PM me.

Thanks again for all the help, support and above all, patience!
Tread carefully, my friends. I don't wish to hurt anyone's reputation so I will just say that I am still waiting for my free copies for the records I loaned. They seem to be a last concern after $$ sales are made. Others benefit from copies of my records but I received nothing. Mark

edisonplayer
Victor IV

Post by edisonplayer »

Maybe Santa Claus with send me one of those for Christmas. :D edisonplayer