FOR SALE: CYLOPHONE CYLINDER CABINET - $2950

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Raphael
Victor IV

FOR SALE: CYLOPHONE CYLINDER CABINET - $2950

Post by Raphael »

This cabinet has been in my storage for a few months, awaiting completion of restoration, but now I am offering it for sale as-is. It needs an internal horn, which another Forum member can make, and the interconnecting pieces. The cost of this is expected to be well south of $700. (I can furnish the buyer with contact information for the horn maker). The internal brackets for securing the horn are installed, but hard to photograph. The 3rd drawer from the top has a new bottom and is missing cylinder pegs, which is no big deal. The cabinet was refinished prior to my acquisition and looks fabulous. I have a key for both locks, but don't know if it's an original.

So, if you're looking for a rare cabinet with lots of potential, this could be the one for you. I have another one (in oak) that sits in my TV room and is quite a showpiece. It won't take much to get this one up and running.

Shipping in the U.S. would range from $225 to $350, depending on location. Delivery to the Orlando show (a long way off) or Union (even longer) is possible.

$2950 by check or PayPal F&F. Please contact me by email, not PM.

thanks,

Raphael
Attachments
02-DSC_9247.JPG
05-DSC_9250.JPG
14-DSC_9259.JPG
08-DSC_9253.JPG
16-DSC_9261.JPG