FOR SALE: Mahogany Edison Amberola V: $400

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Dustie89
Victor III

FOR SALE: Mahogany Edison Amberola V: $400

Post by Dustie89 »

PRICE DROP

Hello all

I have made the decision that I have too many projects. I'm planning to liquidate some items. Time to let go of a little I suppose.

I have this project Edison mahogany Amberola V. The case is pretty good, but the grill has one piler cracked and some loose veneer. Paint loss from the bed plate and horn. The motor has noise and the Diamond B is not playing well, has a skipping sound to it. Also got cracked on the side when trying to remove it from the carriage. The pot metal of the diamond B has swollen. I can get it back in, but it takes some work. I put a good diamond B on it to test and it played fine, so it's definitely the reproducer. Overall if someone had the time to give this machine some love it could be great. Amberola V's aren't too easy to find and in my opinion the ones I've had were great players. This one has the original feet that were early and most of the time are missing.

If you have any questions please email or pm me.

Email: Theedisonexchange@gmail.com

Email or pm with interest or first to say sold gets it.

Asking $400

Shipping:

I'd prefer not to ship but I can deliver for free to the Wayne Show. I'm taking a road trip from Texas to the Wayne show and up into NY State. If You are along the way and buy it I can also drop it off at no charge. Just get with me before you buy it and I'll check a map to see if it's doable. I can also hold it until Union and deliver for free. If I need to ship, it will be extra and I'll have to get a quote.

Thanks
Dustin Ellis
Attachments
IMG_6288.JPG
IMG_6289.JPG
IMG_6290.JPG
IMG_6291.JPG
IMG_6293.JPG
IMG_6294.JPG
IMG_6295.JPG
IMG_6297.JPG

Dustie89