WANTED--ADDITIONAL LATE ISSUE ELECTRIC DIAMOND DISCS

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
marco
Victor II

WANTED--ADDITIONAL LATE ISSUE ELECTRIC DIAMOND DISCS

Post by marco »

Hello again!

Since my last post; I have accumulated several more "wants" for later electric Diamond Discs that I do not have in my collection.

I would be happy to purchase any copies that would be available.

If you have copies of any of these but do not want to sell them--I am making another PLEA that you please consider loaning them to Don Wilson to mold and make copies of.

I loaned 11 of my rarest and most expensive Diamond Discs for Don to copy and can vouch for his honesty, character and knowledge of being able to make molds without any damage to the records themselves. Hoping what I did would give incentive for others to contact me or him. I did this in order for some rare discs to get into the hands of other collectors who may never find the originals.

Here is a list of what I am looking for. Again, I would purchase outright or would be just as happy if Don was able to secure them to copy. I have told Don that, if he feels that any of the titles would not sell well that I would finance him for all the materials necessary to mold and copy these records.

Again, here is my most recent list of "wants." Let me know if you have copies, have leads for any; or are willing to loan them out to be copied:

52097-L "Shaking The Blues Away" by Winegar's Pennsylvania Boys
52367-R "Mr. Hoover & Mr. Smith" by Billy Jones and Ernest Hare The Happiness Boys.
52505-L (Of Course) Let's Do It by BA ROLFE & Orchestra
52515-R "I'll Get By" by B.A. Rolfe and Orchestra with Vocal.
52602-L "Heigh Ho Ev'rybody Heigh Ho!" by The 7 Blue Babies
51616-R "Ballin' The Jack" By The Campus Cut-Ups

Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to responses and comments. You can PM me or e-mail me at: ernestglen@outlook.com if you have anything to sell me.

P.S. Hopefully my next project with Don will be to loan him several of my Edison Lateral "Needle Type" records once I am able to find all of them and give him a list.