SOLD - A TON OF OLD SHEET MUSIC

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

SOLD - A TON OF OLD SHEET MUSIC

Post by fran604g »

Hiya folks,

As the title states, free to whomever can come by and take this away, stat!

Pick up ONLY in Hemlock, NY 14466.

I'll keep this listing up for a week or two, but after that it all goes out to the street.

I won't separate, and I'm not going to inventory it either. It goes the way I found it 4 years ago...

Best,
Fran
Attachments
20181106_112628.jpg
Last edited by fran604g on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

bfinan11
Victor I

Re: FREE - A TON OF OLD SHEET MUSIC

Post by bfinan11 »

Any idea how old it is? Looks like it's definitely old, but pre-WW1? Pre-1900? Civil war and earlier?

melvind
Victor IV

Post by melvind »

I would take it if I lived anywhere near your part of New York. But, unfortunately, I am in Oregon and driving 3000+ miles to get free sheet music isn't in my future. I hope someone does take it though. It would be sad to see this out on the street and eventually in a landfill or recycling center.

fran604g
Victor VI

Post by fran604g »

Sorry guys, it's gone! Wow, that didn't take as long as I thought it might. :!: :o

Thanks for any interest.

Cheers,
Fran
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

fran604g
Victor VI

Post by fran604g »

bfinan11 wrote:Any idea how old it is? Looks like it's definitely old, but pre-WW1? Pre-1900? Civil war and earlier?
Some is pre 20th century, some early 20th, and some right up through more contemporary work.

Best,
Fran

fran604g
Victor VI

Post by fran604g »

melvind wrote:I would take it if I lived anywhere near your part of New York. But, unfortunately, I am in Oregon and driving 3000+ miles to get free sheet music isn't in my future. I hope someone does take it though. It would be sad to see this out on the street and eventually in a landfill or recycling center.
The church organist at my cousin's church is taking it. I had posted to my Facebook page a couple of minutes after here (as an afterthought), and I had just checked my page after this forum to find she had PM'd me.

Wow, I never thought in a million years anyone in my family would be interested in this kind of thing -- other than myself! Ya learn something new everyday. :)

That makes me very happy!

Best,
Fran